Refreshed NZBN site better reflects needs of Kiwi businesses
Welcome to the updated NZBN website.
You’ve probably noticed the NZBN website looks a little different. We’ve also made a number of improvements to the site based on feedback we’ve received from Kiwi businesses.
Some of the key enhancements to the site are:
- The NZBN Register search functionality has been updated and improved.
- The website is more intuitive to use and easier to navigate, with the search bar featuring prominently at the top of each page.
- Information is more relevant and quicker to access.
- The News & Updates section makes it easy to stay up-to-date with the latest NZBN developments and innovations, as well as being the place businesses can RSVP to events. You can also sign up to our newsletter.
- Businesses are able to update more information though the improved MyNZBN service.
Take the time to have a look around and start using our updated features to help you get the most benefits from your NZBN.
Don’t forget to check out our case studies section to see how Kiwi businesses large and small are using the NZBN to transform the way they do business.
Find out if you have an NZBN by searching the NZBN Register. If you don’t have an NZBN already you can get one on our Get an NZBN page.
Remember if your business is a registered company you’ll already have one – search the NZBN Register(external link) to find yours.
We’d love to hear your feedback on the changes we’ve made to the website.
Visit the Contact Us page to share your thoughts.