The Australia and New Zealand Electronic Invoicing Board (ANZEIB)
The governments of Australia and New Zealand have established the Australia and New Zealand Electronic Invoicing Board (ANZEIB), to implement e-Invoicing across both countries.
Co-chaired by Australia and New Zealand, ANZEIB is comprised of officials and independent business representatives from both countries with extensive knowledge and industry experience.
The ANZEIB membership comprises:
- Ramez Katf, the Australian Taxation Office’s Chief Information Officer (Australian co-Chair)
- Stewart McRobie, the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment’s Chief Financial Officer (New Zealand co-Chair)
- Elizabeth Williamson, the Australian Treasury’s Division Head of the Consumer and Corporations Policy Division
- Rina Bruinsma, the Australian Department of Finance’s First Assistant Secretary of the Public Sector Transformation Division
- Paul Helm, the New Zealand Treasury’s Head of Government Finance Profession and Chief Government Accountant
- Gary Baird, the New Zealand Inland Revenue Department’s Chief Technology Officer
- Deborah Shepherd, independent New Zealand industry representative
- Rebecca Schot-Guppy, independent Australian industry representative