Implementation tools & resources
The NZBN has the potential to benefit your business in a number of ways, from helping you to stay up-to-date with your key customers details to streamlining invoicing.
On this page:
We’ve developed a series of videos to help you integrate the NZBN into your business, so you can quickly and easily share your core business information with other businesses and government agencies, find out who you’re working with, and stay up-to-date.
- Match your business contacts with their NZBN
- Connecting sole traders with the NZBN
- Making the most of your NZBN
- In the know, with NZBN Watchlist
- Better connected, with the NZBN API
- An introduction to the Māori Business Identifier initiative
- Identify different parts of your business with Organisation Parts
- How do I find an NZBN? Information for contact centres
1. Match your business contacts with their NZBN
Find out how to stay up to date with our free NZBN Business-Match service.
2. Connecting sole traders with the NZBN
Find out how to get and use your free NZBN.
3. Making the most of your NZBN
Find out how to use your NZBN to save your business time and money.
4. In the know, with NZBN Watchlist
How to get free automatic alerts when businesses you work with change their core information (location, phone, email, etc).
5. Better connected, with the NZBN API
Find out how our free NZBN API can help you streamline business processes.
6. An introduction to the Māori Business Identifier initiative
How businesses can identify as a Māori business on the NZBN Register.
7. Identify different parts of your business with Organisation Parts
How businesses can extend beyond their NZBN and identify different areas of their business such as branch, department and location.
8. How do I find an NZBN?
As a first step towards implementing the NZBN, find out how your contact centre can search the NZBN Register to identify callers.
Not sure whether your business has an NZBN?
If you don’t have one, get yours free at Get an NZBN.
We’ve collated a series of fact sheets to help you further understand the benefits of the NZBN services.